Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Meta Post to End Them All

Fourth quarter was an interesting one for me. I must admit my blogging took a hit from Junior Theme. Howver, I feel like I got to try out a lot of new stuff. Take for instance my blog on Osama's death. While it's far from perfect I think this post was the most personal for me. I wrote it the night that Osama died  right after I heard of his assassination. Being able to write in such a way was really liberating. It felt like I was able to express myself in a more pure form. That's what I loved most about blogging, a blog post can take any number of shapes and forms. This post definitely allowed me to exercise some of that freedom that blogging has afforded me as a writing style.

Please Assess: http://trefies.blogspot.com/2011/05/heroes-villains-and-patriots-or-why-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment